REINFORCED AND NON-REINFORCED RUBBER BEARING SLABS
Our ANELTEC bearing slabs are suitable for supporting moderate vertical and horizontal loads, and they are particularly economical for their simplicity of design and construction. Our slabs allow to filter the transmission of shocks and vibrations, deforming without undergoing morphological alterations that compromise the function. This is possible thanks to the remarkable elasticity of the rubber and steel sheets that are commonly used as an anti-vibration insulation in the suspension of machinery, buildings, prefabricated sheds, bridges and in all high kinetic energy materials in general.
- Rubber/Neoprene support devices.
- Steel/Steel-teflon support devices.
- Structural joints of various sizes.
- End shock absorbers for industrial building works.
- Rubber and rubber-steel shock absorbers complete with anchoring systems for bridges and basins.
- Industrial technical articles in rubber and rubber-metal.
Moreover, being chemically inert, our slabs resist the degradation of their main components without decreasing their physical-mechanical quality, as the rubber compounds used for the manufacture of ANELTEC slabs are free from regenerated and from vulcanized rubber powders.
FOR FURTHER INFO ON OUR BERING SLABS, SIZES, QUOTATIONS AND AVAILABILITY, PLEASE CONTACT US.